Re: MGA VIN question

To: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA VIN question
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 09:35:42 -0500
Paul

Your car was built between May 1959 and January 1960 - the first 1600 was
built in May 59 (vin 68851) and vin number 82921 was built in Jan 60. This
is from Clausager.

The engine number appears to be correct for the Vin number.

Regards

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register