Re: How to tell seats apart?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How to tell seats apart?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:40:38 -0800
The seat adjustment lever position is different from side to side. But I'm
blanking on which side is which (since I never have to adjust my own seat).

Another clue is that the bottom cushion is slightly tapered towards the
front edge of the tunnel side, to create more clearance moving forward.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149