Re: Modified MGBs

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Modified MGBs
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:40:26 -0800 (PST)
That's a beautiful piece of work, Lawrie, for sure.... But I would prefer
it with a metal dash...  ;-)

--- Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@Britcars.com> wrote:
> Hi, fellow listers,
>
> Clearly, from recent posts, I know what David Breneman's opinion will be
> (!)
> but I wonder what others might think of the car now featured at
> www.britcars.com/blue3.htm
>
> As the lucky chap who gets to look at it and drive it, I must say that -
> all
> thoughts of originality aside - if the factory had built one like this
> they
> might well still be in business!
>
> Lawrie
> British Sportscar Center

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/