Re: Modified MGBs

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: Modified MGBs
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:36:20 -0800
Thanks, Paul.

Presently, CA emissions regulations apply to 1974 and later cars. Until the
State gummint changes things (and who knows what the Terminator might do for
us!), there's a rolling 30-year exemption so, in 6 more years, all MGBs will
be exempt.

It's a chrome bumper crossmember. The GT springs slightly lowered and
stiffened the front end; bottom of chrome strip to ground height is 25". At
the rear, the distance is 26.5" (I'm still waiting for the new springs to
settle!).

Lawrie