Re: Torque Wrench

To: James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: Torque Wrench
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 01:11:29 -0700
I had a craftsman clicker fall apart (more or less from abuse by me).  I
don't use a clicker anymore except for the really low torque things - I
use a beam.  They replaced it free.  No big deal.  In my experience they
won't know you've replaced something more than once, the turn over is
too high.

Phil Bates