Re: Torque Wrench

To: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: Torque Wrench
From: james h nazarian jr <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:58:43 -0500 (EST)
The way we know is that the older ones have lifetime warrantee written
on them, once we exchange it the first time it will no longer say that,
it will be 90 days at that point.  If a manager decides to exchange one
that is out of warrantee that is out of the goodness of thier heart,
but does happen, especially if the customer strikes them as someone who
has not abused it.

James Nazarian