Boot lock & WPO

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Boot lock & WPO
From: wcam46@netzero.net
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 17:18:26 GMT
OK, it finally happened to me!  The boot won't open. Seems to me that somebody
mentioned going in through the taillight?  If anybody remembers this, please
fill me in.

About WPO, as opposed to DPO.  Developed monstrous blowby in my GT.  Finally
had to pull the pistons. 1,3,&4: top ring broken.  2: both rings shattered,
pieces 1/4 m- 3/8"
Is it possible that the W(impy)PO never really revved the thing up, keeping it
below 3-4K (I've heard of people like this!!) and when I started using the full
rpm range on this 50K motor, I slammed into the ridge?

Bill