Re: Looking for a good wiring Diagram for a 78/79 Midget (non

To: "Stephen H. King" <renegade@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for a good wiring Diagram for a 78/79 Midget (non
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 09:19:28 -0600
There's a guy out of Chicago that sells these great, color 11x17
laminated wiring diagrams out of ebay. I think you can just buy
directly from him as well.

I, of course, can't find anything about it now. Search ebay or search
the archieves. There was quite a discussion last year, as he had his
computer crash, loosing his files and having to re-create them.

Paul.

--
                                 ______
Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com> /    _ \