Re: Looking for a good wiring Diagram for a 78/79 Midget (non

To: "Stephen H. King" <renegade@gte.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for a good wiring Diagram for a 78/79 Midget (non
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 09:45:56 -0800 (PST)
Here is the guy I purchased mine from - it is excellent. He does sell them
on eBay from time to time but I haven't seen any on there in quite a while
-

http://www.slash5.com/

BTW, Stephen, are you the Stephen King I purchased my '65 project car
from??!! Was at Brad Barkely's house in Maryland.... August of 2000.... No
problems, am just curious.....

--- "Stephen H. King" <renegade@gte.net> wrote:
> Howdy gang.  Been lurking for a while.  I'm restoring my 74 B and
> helping a
> buddy get a Midget running.
>

> We are having trouble with the wiring diagram in the manual for the
> Midget.
> First the title says 79 and the door jam has 78.  So, I'm not sure if
> this
> is where the problem starts or not.  I was wondering if any of you could
> point me to a good wiring diagram either online or that I can order.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Stephen H. King
>

> renegade@gte.net

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328