Re: UK Scam??

To: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: Re: UK Scam??
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:03:41 -0800 (PST)
What about international money orders?  Or wire
transfers?  For my business, I deal with a lot of
clients overseas, and they wire us money all the time.
 To do that, I have to give them my bank name, account
number, swift code, bank address, etc.  I do it
without hesitation, because it never seemed worrisome
until now.

Granted, none of this is car related, and I have never
had any trouble whatsoever, but is there any risk with
wire transfers?

And what about money orders?  Could an international
money order be counterfeit and still allow me to
"cash" it, only to be returned and leave me high and
dry?

I guess what I'm getting at is, what's the safest way
to be paid from overseas - for car sales or otherwise.

Thanks,

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project