RE: Headlight positioning

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Headlight positioning
From: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:04:45 -0500
I also have a set installed. Yes, you have to do some cutting for the second
bulb.

Main problem is that the locating lugs on the bulb are too small for the MGB
retaining ring & the bulbs rattle around. I talked to Zorn about this & all
I got was a shrug & a suggestion that I make some spacers. Considering that
they are advertised to fit an MG, I found the answer less than satisfying.

Not sure I will order anything more from them that is not a factory part.

Jim Stuart