Re: A re-introduction

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: A re-introduction
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:30:38 -0500
Hi Carl.  Thanks!  Yes, I still have the 308GTB
and it still runs like mad.  The Europa project
would have been a great deal if I had the room.
Kids decided that I needed new openings in the
top of my C4 Corvette.  It now has to stay inside.
The Midget will go into storage with the Ferrari
waiting for nice weekends.

New address, yes and a new job.  I sold Emerald
Research and joined Vintage Petroleum.  Nice to
be respected again. :-)

Rick