Re: A re-introduction

To: "Dan DiBiase" <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: A re-introduction
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 20:42:16 -0500
Hey Dan!  Thanks for the cool note!

> Yo, Rick, so the disease caught up with you
> again, eh?? Must not have had your LBC shot!

It's like malaria.  Once you get it you never
really get over it. :-]

> Nice looking Midget. Is that the riginal color?
> Don't recall seeing very many, if any, that
> color.....

Thanks.  I don't believe that that is the correct
color.  It matches the dark BRG from 6 years
earlier.  I don't think it was an option in '76.
The interior is autumn leaf and that does seem
original.

Went to O'Reilly Auto Parts store this evening.
Sure was nice buying a plug wire set for $11.  A
set for the Ferrari is $375 ... wholesale!

best regards and thanks again!

rick