Re: Distributor swap

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: Distributor swap
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:59:01 -0600
Got the wrong Paul for a question like that.
I just remember stuff from the list and spout it
back out. I think the teglerizer site (Paul Tegler)
has stuff on the 1500:

http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/index.html
there is also an appropriately titled
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/index.html

Ok, I even looked, yes, Paul does have big dizzy page:

http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/advance_curves.htm

Also, Paul Hunt will undoubtably reply to this thread, he's
the true electrical/ignition wizard on this list.

I'm a good 4 or 5 Pauls down on the 'list of Pauls to listen to'
on this list. :-)

Paul.