Re: Unsafe at any speed was: MG's and Skis

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unsafe at any speed was: MG's and Skis
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:35:06 -0600
I was under the impression that the only reason the SEC was investigating
him was due to the Big Auto guys helping the SEC see the need to investigate
him.  I am sure at the time the Big Guys(GM,Ford,etc...) probably didn't
want to spend the money in retooling and the such to offer a product that
would compete.

Just my thoughts,
Harold