Re: alternator

To: mghirsch@netzero.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: alternator
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:12:55 EST
Unless I'm in a big hurry to get the car going, I prefer to disconnect the
battery completely, take it out of the car and charge it with a charger.  If
I'm
not planning on driving for a while I leave the battery out and keep it
charged with a Battery Tender trickle charge.  I think removal is much safer:
No
strain on the rest of the car's electrical system and in case of an
explosion...it won't be blowing up inside the passenger compartment!

donny v
1978 MGB