Re: GRM MGV

To: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: GRM MGV
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 20:09:46 -0600
I looked on their site. They don't have any pictures.

I guess I'll make a plug. You can go to
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports .com and request a free
issue to check the magazine out. I think you can do that
for Classic Motorsports as well.

Well, Eric might not be able to. I don't know that they're
going to send a Magazine to Austrailia. :-)

Ed said he'd post a picture on Just Brits for a vote.

I'll say I think the bumper he made looks kind of like the
industrial look that Nissan has put to it's noses. I don't like
the Nissan look.  The article says that others have asked him about
making more, but he's declined. There is a company in Florida that
does make a new bumper I do like to replace the RB.

Paul.