Re: Rostyle cleaning

To: eric@erickson.on.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rostyle cleaning
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:24:59 EST
Eric,
Moss (and several others I think) sell a plastic mask to cover the silver
paint while you re-spray the black.  I believe Moss also carries carry the
proper
color paints in aerosol cans: Black and the proper silver-gray color.
However, I can't seem to find them online at the website.  Perhaps too much is
involved in the shipping of paint around the world.
Good Luck,
donny v
78 MGB