Re: HIF overflow

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: HIF overflow
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 09:11:00 -0000
I've never used Gross jets, I have seen quite a few reports of problems with
them and going back to standard valves.  Other than the 'infant mortality'
I've only had one replacement in two cars over a total of 22 years and
nearly 100k, and that is just MGBs.  Most of my previous daily drivers have
been SU-equipped BL cars with no failures over about 35 years.

PaulH.