RE: Hardened Valve Seats/now Dual Weber

To: "'MG list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hardened Valve Seats/now Dual Weber
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:03:42 -0700
Kelvin,

Are you describing a manifold that uses two Webers but only one 'barrel' of
each one?  So the spacing of the barrels of the carburators are equivalent
to the spacing of the head intakes?

I was conceving some odd mess of tubing that would merge the four Weber
'barrels' into two that would bolt to the MGB head.

Larry