Re: oil cooler leak

To: "larryrex" <larryrex@awesomenet.net>, bernd
Subject: Re: oil cooler leak
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:50:32 -0700
No, actually teflon tape works quite well. I had this same problem on my
71BGT and the teflon tape took care of the leak. And it was easily
removable on the occasions when I had to take the oil line off the oil
cooler in order to do other work (engine removal, cam replacement, etc).

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B