Eclectic's sheet metal class

To: "mg list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Eclectic's sheet metal class
From: "Kevin Richards" <mg.carma@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 15:57:55 -0500
Hi there,
My name is Kevin Richards
I just wanted to ask a question of the list.
I have been a sporadic contributor to the list, I am currently restoring a
1962 MGA on the five year plan.
You know, grad school, new job, house purchase, etc etc.

I am now at the point where I am getting ready to make the final push with
finishing up some minor rust spots on the body tub, the chassis is all done,
just waiting for the finished sheetmetal work.

SO,
I am enrolling in the April 3-4th class at Eclectic Motorworks, it is an MGA
sheetmetal and welding class.

It is limited to about six people, and I wanted to let the list know about it
and also to find out if there is a lister in my area (Northern Virginia), who
would like to go with me to split driving time, costs, etc. The class is in
Holland, Michigan.

I am now looking into flights, if that proves to be too expensive (probably),
I'll just drive.

Let me know what you think.
Class details can be found at:
www.eclecticmotorworks.com