Which starter solenoid post-74B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Which starter solenoid post-74B
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:21:47 EST
Hi List: many thanks for all of the questions you have helped me with.

Now, I am ready to hook up the battery (converted to a single 12 volt) and I
see that there are two posts on the starter solenoid. One is attached to the
starter main body by a wire, the other is not.

I know the brown wires and the battery cable attach to the same post on the
solenoid, but which one? Or, does it not make a difference.

I do not see a difference noted on the wiring diagramn pages in my work books.

Thank you very much,
Dennis