Re: Which starter solenoid post-74B

To: <BarrMark262@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Which starter solenoid post-74B
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 01:59:21 -0500
There should be one large post with a heavy wire connected to it that goes
into the starter itself, you want to connect the battery cable and brown
wires to the other large post.  It should be the post farthest from the
starter.  If you hook it to the terminal that the starter is hooked to, your
starter will run continuously until something burns up (bad)

James Nazarian
71 MGBGTV8
71 MGB Tourer