Re: safe driving tip

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: safe driving tip
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:13:08 -0800
Oh yeah, I was two car lengths behind a PU on the Bay Bridge a few years
ago, fortunately in the adjacent lane, when the wind flipped a sofa (!) out
of the bed. The poor Accord right beside me had no choice but to plow into
it. Lucky for him it stayed on the tarmac, rather than catapulting onto the
hood. Still...

Did you catch yesterday evening's traffic report? Someone apparently tried
to do a U-turn on the Golden Gate Bridge at 6pm... "tried" being the
operative term.

Welcome to the Hotel California...

--

Max Heim