Re: Off topic - Playing CDs

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Playing CDs
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:19:53 -0800
Blake,

I looked in 'help' and guess what?  It has a bit on 'preventing autoplay'
but NOTHING on how to make it autoplay.  I am 'prevented' now I want to
un-prevent it  -  I just cannot believe it!  All I want to do is work my PC
CD player like my old fashioned CD player.  Perhaps I should just go back
to the oldy but goody CD player - that is dead easy to use.  Incidentally I
have Win 2000 which has the most god awful help screens which one can
barely read!

Jukebox has been suggested so I will try that !!

At 07:45 PM 2/1/2004, you wrote:
>Barrie:
>
>I'm using Win98.  Try going to help and searching "auto insert
>notification" to see if there's any help there.  I just checked the help
>in 98 and it also tells how "To make CDs play automatically when
>inserted in the CD drive."
>
>Blake

Regards
Barrie