Re: Snow

To: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Snow
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 17:54:54 -0500
Even if the weather's nice (and usually it's only a rare day in February
when I can put the top down), I won't take the B out unless it's recently
rained (to wash the salt off the road) or it's been a long time since a
snow and I have access to a car wash.  Unless you're lucky enough (from a
classic car point of view) to live in a place where they don't salt the
roads, the salt you get by taking the B for a drive to a ski mountain is
deadly.  If you must, make it a point to wash the car down thoroughly, with
great care to include the underside.  Otherwise you'll rust the poor thing
out in no time.

- Tab