Re: restoring interior vinyl

To: "James Harwood" <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: restoring interior vinyl
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 09:10:13 -0000
Black shoe polish will almost certainly rub off on your clothes.  I've used
ArmorAll on the dash top vinyl but it makes it a bit glossy and
counter-productive.  I used to use it on rubber bumpers as well, but then
found Turtle Black Chrome much more effective and longer lasting.  That
*won't* rub off (once polished), as I found when I inadvertently got a bit
on the paintwork.  I haven't used it on the centre console (don't want it to
look like a tart's boudoir ;o)) but it is certainly effective on the several
different materials used in the external black trim on my 89 Celica.

PaulH.