Greetings - New List Member

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Greetings - New List Member
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:00:58 -0500
Greetings from the Mid-West.  I'm new to the list, and additionally, new
again to owning LBC's.  I fell upon a '73 Midget a week ago that now resides
in my garage.  It needs LOTS of work, though the body looks pretty good
(haven't taken off any skin yet).  I've never had an MG, so, if someone can
point me in the right directions as to books and stuff, I'd appreciate it.
Additionally, are there any special tools to acquire, I'd appreciate that
information as well.

I guess, best to first ask for a FAQ and for an archive, which may answer
some of my questions...

Regards,
TJ Tryon