Getting Old/Wheels for Sale

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting Old/Wheels for Sale
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 19:46:29 -0800
 I guess I'm getting to that age.  I just bought an Orthopaedic
Massage Chair in an effort to stave off the back nasties.

The purchase required some re-allocation of resources.

So I'm putting some of my own hoarded bits and bobs up for sale.  I
figured to post to the list first, then go for e-bay.  If anyone has
an issue with this, please post to me privately and I will desist.

I've got a couple of sets of 14" x 6" Alloy Sport Wheels that I was
planning at some time to put on my race car.  These are Minilite
replicas, just like the ones in the typical catalogs, but they are 6"
wide, not 5.5".  This means that they are more likely to have rear
tire rub on the fender, which is why they are not sold in the catalog.

Late cars should have no problem, and most anyone that really wants a
slightly wider wheel can deal with the tire clearance issue a number
of ways.  I was planning on installing a panhard rod, but decided to
keep the car on the existing 5.5" wheels instead.

Brand new, never mounted  $100.00 each in sets of 4 + shipping.

Kelvin.