Re: 4 threaded holes in head

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4 threaded holes in head
From: "Harold Pulcher" <pulcher@killercomputing.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:27:51 -0600
I found mine at Elliot's Hardware.  I don't know how wide spread they are,
but I have yet to ask for something they didn't have at least one of.  I
usually ask the 70 year old expert and he finds me what I need.

The only problem I have with them is that they are not open on Sundays.
Sometime I just have to wait and extra day. :)

Harold