Re: MGB engine removal

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB engine removal
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:52:52 -0800
I have always run a Grade 8 bolt into the alternator bracket location, and
another into one of the upper bell housing bolt locations, on the opposite
side. This gives you a much broader purchase and better weight distribution
than just using the head studs. I've never needed a tilting device. But this
may be just ignorance on my part...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149