Re: MGB Engine Removal

To: twobees@sprynet.com
Subject: Re: MGB Engine Removal
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 14:22:12 -0600
   Oh Norm, now you've gone and done it! ;^)  People who've never tried
it are going to come out of the woodwork and scream that it's easier to
remove the tranny too.

   If all I was going to do was replace the clutch, I'd leave the tranny
in the car too.

   Cheers,

    CR

twobees@sprynet.com wrote:

 > C - You DO NOT need to remove the trans with the engine.  Everyone
 > said it would be very difficult to align the splines on the
pilot shaft with the clutch disc.  However, on almost every
installation, I was able to get perfect alignment on the very first try.