Re: testing an overdrive

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: testing an overdrive
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:19:48 -0500
I have both an MGB with an LH OD and a TR250 with an A type OD. Below is
an article on testing the TR250 OD. It may give you some ideas.

http://www.buckeyetriumphs.org/technical/AOD/AOD4/AOD4.htm

This is James Holekamp's email. He sells OD pressure gauges for the
Triumph A and J type Overdrives as well as one for the MGB LH. Maybe he
knows of some procedures for testing the LH. You may want the pressure
gauge.

jholekamp@sbcglobal.net

Don Malling