Re: Advice on selling 52 MGTD

To: barrier@bconnex.net
Subject: Re: Advice on selling 52 MGTD
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:27:42 -0500
Barrie,
    The adverts are in TSO, the magazine.  When at the NEMGT.ORG
homepage, click on the TSO page, then on the for sale section. At the
bottom of the page is the contact information with name, address, phone #
and email contact info.
   Information for placing an advert is there,  but it's in the magazine,
not on the site.
   Any donations for care and feeding of orphan MGs can be sent here.
Bob