Anyone in The Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone in The Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area?
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:51:16 -0500
Hi All

Lets try this again - I now have a working email address.

Can anyone help the sender of the below email - He apparently needs someone
to accept a package of MG Parts on the US side of the border so he can pick
it up and transport it personally across to Canada. If you can help please
email him directly and not to me or the MG List - his email is
rnethercot@bellnet.ca

Thanks

Rick