Re: Anyone in The Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area?

To: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anyone in The Buffalo/Niagara Falls Area?
From: "Larry Daniels" <ldaniels@vbe.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:19:41 -0600
I think you can have it shipped to a Mailboxes ETC/UPS store and pick it up
there.  There are a few stores in the area.  Go to: http://www.mbe.com/

Larry Daniels

Can anyone help the sender of the below email - He apparently needs someone
to accept a package of MG Parts on the US side of the border so he can pick
it up and transport it personally across to Canada. If you can help please
email him directly and not to me or the MG List - his email is
rnethercot@bellnet.ca

Thanks

Rick