Re: Differencial plug

To: "Richard" <ramsmgb@cox.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Differencial plug
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:58:20 -0700
I would think that someone could make a little money making a "special
tool" for this since none exist (that I know of). All you need is a square
plug of some kind but its easy to make one.

I just a large bolt of short length, and the cheapest grade available so
the metal wasn't too hard. And then using a Dremel tool, I squared the
sides down to the proper size. Maybe 15 minutes of work and less than a US
dollar. Then insert the square end in the hole, use a socket wrench on the
screw head....

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B