RE: Differencial plug

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Differencial plug
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:31:07 -0700
Is there more than one size of a plug (maybe a metric version)? I ask
because I do recall using a standard 1/2" square drive in the past with no
problem. But on my 72B, I had to make a tool because the 1/2" drive was
slightly too big - and that was even after cleaning the hole in the plug.
It  just doesn't fit.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B