Re: Auto tranny in B question

To: BarrMark262@aol.com
Subject: Re: Auto tranny in B question
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 09:46:17 -0500
   In our club we have an owner who lost her left leg.  She too is
looking for an automatic for her MGB, and, when she locates one,
information about having it installed.  If anyone could assist in finding
one and with installation information, please pass on to me so I can
share with her. We have been running an advert in our newsletter for a
type 35 Borg Warner, as fitted to the MGB automatics at the time, but
have not had responses.
Bob