Re: oil consumption

To: mmorris@nemr.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: oil consumption
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:11:11 EST
Monte,
I agree with your interpretation: a "decrease in manifold depression" sounds
like it should mean less vacuum, BUT somehow that seems backwards to me.
Wouldn't an INCREASE in manifold depression (i.e., an increase in vacuum) draw
more gasses through the PCV valve?  I think someone must have just written that
wrong, but let's see what the rest of the list says...

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 3/6/2004 10:43:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,