Heater Installation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heater Installation
From: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:29:22 -0500
All,

I'm extremely sorry for starting this thread again, but I don't archive all
the e-mails eventhough I should have realized at the time that the
discussion on heater installation would probably be useful.

I'm trying to install my re-built heater in my 1966 MGB. Should I install it
with or without the heater cable attached? Right now, I have it attached and
I just can figure out how to stuff the heater in. I've got the cable
threaded through the hole in the bulkhead, but it just binds up and doesn't
let the heater go in.

I also can't imagine how I'd get my fingers and a wrench in there if I tried
to install the cable afterwards.

Thanks!

Dave

Crofton, MD.