RE: Waxoyl

To: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Waxoyl
From: Barrie Robinson <barrier@bconnex.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:21:04 -0800
Howard,

I bought some POR 15 (very expensive) and took it to a shop here that puts
it in spray cans for you at Cdn$6 a can.  So using it was a doddle.  But
use it quickly as it tends to stick up fast.  Best have everything ready
and do it one shot.  It works damn well on rusty bits !!! Do it in your
garage on a RAINY day !!!

So far I have only found one place in this country that belongs to god that
sells Dinol - and only in cases of 12 spray cans or 10 litres in a can

At 06:27 PM 3/6/2004, Howard Battan wrote:
>Rocky and Barrie, thanks for the link and the advice. I think I'll go
>for the POR-15 to kill the rust. It sounds like it will work better and
>be easier to topcoat than the rust treatment I have been using. I'll
>save the Waxoil or Dinol for later after all the paint work is done.
>
>Howard

Regards
Barrie

Barrie Robinson