RE: Revolution wheels on ebay

To: "'Paul Root'" <proot@iaces.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Revolution wheels on ebay
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:35:32 -0500
I don't have a sure answer, but 10.75 pounds each is light for an alloy
wheel, I would guess too light to withstand potholes and curb checks.
Everything is relative though.  It all depends on where, how, and how often
you drive and how devastated will you be if you bend one on a pothole.

I would think a 185/70 would fit nicely on this wheel, but the manufacturer
will specify acceptable rim widths for their tires.  If you find a tire that
accepts a 6" wheel then you are ok.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer