Re: Classic Cars Live at Alexandra Palace, London

To: Scott & Lynn Hower <howersl@att.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic Cars Live at Alexandra Palace, London
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 18:48:40 +0100
Sorry - cannot swim over the Northsea.
The James Bond aston has been at Maastricht Netherlands a few months ago -
nice to see.
The Auburn Speedster wanders around our country etc. for several years now.
I think it's a replica - saw the body exhibited at a classic car exhibit in
our town a few years ago incomplete and in the grey base paint...

Have fun!

Cheers,

Hans