Re: Electrical/lights question.

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@intergate.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical/lights question.
From: "Paul Hunt \(T\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:01:57 -0000
The dash and parking lights are powered from a separate spade on the main
lighting switch to the headlights, and the first half of your mail made me
think that wire had simply dropped off.  But if they come on with the
headlights only then either someone has fiddled around with the wiring or
the switch is on the verge of failing altogether, the first contact not
closing properly until the lever is moved to the second position.

PaulH.