Re: Who designed the location of...Sprite battery location

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who designed the location of...Sprite battery location
From: "Jack Feldman" <qualitas@millenicom.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:22:41 -0600
Blake wrote

"As far as the Midgets battery being inaccessible, that can probably be
laid at Donald Healey's feet.  The Midget's floor pan was derived from
the Austin Healey (Bugeye) Sprite."

Blake

Sorry Blake, the original Sprite battery was located under the bonnet where
you could see it corrode itself to death. It was on the firewall, and  hard to
remove,
but easy for jumping when needed.

For some reason I never needed a jump, but if I hit a large puddle the water
would soak the ignition wires and leave me stranded. I always had a can of
some sort of drying off spray in the car. Much fun in a downpour, but
then....

Jack