RE: conversions (duck and cover)

To: "'Matt Trebelhorn'" <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>,
Subject: RE: conversions (duck and cover)
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:13:10 -0500
I haven't personally heard of this kit, but the running gear has found its
way into a lot of Lotus Seven knockoffs.  I'd be interested to hear about
the conversion, and just what is involved as I am starting to look at a
conversion for my tourer.  If it is a physical drop in as opposed to the V8
into a CBB then it might have some legs.  Right now the Zetec is a bit
pricey, but they are only going to get more plentiful while the V8 gets less
so. Not to mention efficiency, FI, etc.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer