Re: do i need to remove the brake master to get to the clutch

To: "Randy Widman" <rwidman@woh.rr.com>
Subject: Re: do i need to remove the brake master to get to the clutch
From: "Michael W. Jose" <michaelwjose@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:10:52 -0700
Randy, Bob, et al.
Looks like a year old Victoria British catalogue came to the rescue.  In the
brake section they have a breakdown of my pedal box, and it looks like I may
be able to remove the top cover and get to what I need.  If the clevis pin
isnt' accessible from there, though, looks like I would have to take the
whole box loose a bit.  I'll try this tonight and let everyone know.  Thanks
again.
Mike Jose
79 B Phoenix
(maybe i'll replace all the hydraulics with some forklift stuff--I can put a
triple stage lift mast on the rear bumper)