Rear wheel cylinder question

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear wheel cylinder question
From: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:36:07 -0500
I think by replacing the rear wheel cylinders on my '73 MGB, I have
perpetuated an error. Currently, the bleeders are below the brake line, as
they were when I took it apart. Is this correct? I've already disposed of
the old parts so cannot look and see if the bleeder port actually goes
around the brake line internally to the top of the cylinder. The service
manual doesn't have a drawing, and the Haynes picture is too dark to make
out. I'd hate to be wasting my time trying to bleed from the bottom of the
cylinder!

--
Stephen West-Fisher
Coastal Data Systems